Innovation Seven (I7) is seeking a Senior Property Manager with Retail Leasing Expertise to join our real property project team to work in downtown Ottawa with our high-profile client on a prestigious project.
If you are a First Nations, Metis and/or Inuit person with experience in retail leasing, please do not hold back! I7 is a 100% First Nation-owned management consulting firm that complies with the Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business (PSAB) and as such an employer of choice for First Nations, Metis and Inuit professionals.
Indigenous Property Manager consultant duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Indigenous Property Manager qualifications:
- Must have or be eligible to obtain Secret Security Clearance
- Experience performing retail leasing duties, as described above
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant field
- Relevant professional certification is an asset
- 8 plus years of relevant work experience including Property Management and Consulting.
Preference will be given to those applicants who self-identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit.
Please self-identify and specify the number of years of relevant experience and highlight the key projects you have worked on in your application and/or cover letter.
I7 proudly observes and practices its core values of Respect, Teamwork and Gratitude.